★ AVAILABLE PRINTED/BOUND/SHIPPED: Click HERE
My 2018 YW Presidency Planner is finally ready for you, this is my sixth year designing this planner and it's BETTER than ever!! So, whether you are a NEW President trying to get organized - or a season one looking for tools/helps to make your calling more efficient, this is the planner for you! A quick tip... after printing your planner, have it spiral bound at a copy shop - or just 3 hole punch it and put in your YW Binder!
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes a 108 page PDF file + a 6 page PDF with Covers for each member of the Presidency + a sheet of printable sticker/divider tabs and coordinating pen inserts for RSVP Pentel Pens! A more detailed list of what is included is mentioned below:
- SIX Page Planning Section for Each Month
- DATED 1 Page Monthly Calendars for Each Month + Page Dividers
- "Weekly Activities Planner" with Sections for 5 Weeks of Planning
- 2 Page Spread to track ALL areas of YW - (ie... mtg agenda items)
- Monthly Class Presidency Agenda & Notes
- Monthly Notes Section (Ward Council, Stake Training, etc.)
- 2 Page "New Beginnings" Planning Spread
- 2 Page "YW in Excellence" Planning Spread
- 2 Page "MINI" Camp Planner (notes/schedule/assignments)
- 2018 & 2019 "Year-at-a-Glance" Annual Calendars
- Contact Sheet for Leaders and Advisors
- Birthday Tracker
- "Looking Ahead" Planners for 2018 & 2019
- Budget/Ledger & Expense Tracker
- Coordinating Notes/Lists Pages throughout + at the end
- Covers (front & back) for all members of a typical Presidency
- Coordinating printable "sticker" divider tabs (2 types)
- Coordinating Pen Inserts (for RSVP Pentel Pens)
--> SEE ALL 2018 YW Printables: http://bit.ly/2gCZxG5
ADDING TEXT PRIOR TO PRINTING: Adding text to your PDF before printing is easy! If you have the most current version of Adobe Reader, you can use the "comment" function to insert text boxes where desired. Or, look around online for a free PDF Editor (there are lots)! Simply upload the file, use their tools to insert your text, then download and print! You can also use a PDF Viewer App and use it digitally on your tablet!
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE: Print your planner on regular white paper and choose "double sided printing". All inside pages are black and white only (which makes printing much less expensive). For the covers, print one front cover for each member of the presidency (pages 1-4)... then print page 5 (the back cover) for each planner you make. The covers are designed for "borderless" printing, so if you are printing at home - select "photo printing" on your print properties, check the "fit" box and choose 8.5x11 borderless in your print properties. Most home inkjets and photo printers will perform this function (mine is 3 years old and does a fantastic job). For most vivid color results, use a heavy stock, preferably of glossy photo paper quality. I laminate my covers before binding to increase durability. Printing your covers can also be done at a copy shop. TIP: If you would like more "Notes" pages in your planner, simply print extra of those pages, double sided, to add to the end of the planner.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PENS... (Designed for Pentel RSVP) - It's simple! Just trim the strips, curl/roll and insert into pen tube (see graphics for picture tutorial). Then, clip pens to the coordinating strip to hold them in place and use a "Pretzel Stick" cello bag (9"x2.75") to package! Tie with twine or ribbon and attach gift tag! Gift tags can be trimmed with scissors or punched with a 2" round punch. See this blog post with tips and tricks: http://bit.ly/2u0phSj
* This is not an official church document, I am not directly affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints... this is simply a cute and functional planning tool I designed to help people in these positions stay organized.
HELPFUL LINKS: (#ad)
- RSVP Pentel Pens (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2uOD8ay
- Bright White Inkjet Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2hMfdWC
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
- Personal Binding Machine (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2boFads
TERMS: Buy it once, print as much as you like!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and should be printed at home or at a copy shop
✔ I generally recommend photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab
✱ DISCLAIMER: The “LDS themed” downloadable products offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are solely those of MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.