Leading, training and managing YW Class Presidencies is a big job! So, with the help of several TALENTED YW Presidents, I've designed a planner just for them!! Simply print and utilize this simple planner to help them visually see each area they should be aware of and focusing on. It also allows them to take the lead and self-manage many aspects of their calling and doing so will help train them to become amazing future YW Leaders!
✱ If you need the remaining months of 2017 to add to this planner, just email me after you order! :)
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes a 26 page PDF file + THREE 6 page PDF's with Covers for each member of each Class Presidency + a sheet of printable sticker/divider tabs and matching pens! Basically, each month has a simple two-page planning spread (with calendar and Class Presidency Meeting Agenda Bullets). I recommend either spiral binding like a planner, 3 hole punching for a binder OR (the least expensive way) --> use a 3-hole/pronged folder!
- DATED Monthly Calendars with US Holidays & General Conf Dates
- 2 Page Monthly Planning Spreads with Basic Meeting Agenda
- 2018 & 2019 "Year-at-a-Glance" Annual Calendars
- Covers (front & back) for all members of Class Presidencies
- Blank Cover (no calling/untitled)
- Coordinating printable "sticker" divider tabs (use if desired)
- Coordinating pen inserts for RSVP Pentel Pens!
✱ SEE ALL 2018 YW Printables: http://bit.ly/2gCZxG5
ADDING TEXT PRIOR TO PRINTING: Adding text to your PDF before printing is easy! If you have the most current version of Adobe Reader, you can use the "comment" function to insert text boxes where desired. Or, look around online for a free PDF Editor (there are lots)! Simply upload the file, use their tools to insert your text, then download and print!
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE: Print your planner on regular white paper and choose "double sided printing". All inside pages are black and white only (which makes printing much less expensive). For the covers, print one front cover for each member of the presidency (pages 1-4)... then print page 5 (the back cover) for each planner you make. The covers are designed for "borderless" printing, so if you are printing at home - select "photo printing" on your print properties, check the "fit" box and choose 8.5x11 borderless in your print properties. Most home inkjets and photo printers will perform this function (mine is 3 years old and does a fantastic job). For most vivid color results, use a heavy stock, preferably of glossy photo paper quality. I laminate my covers before binding to increase durability. Printing your covers can also be done at a copy shop. TIP: If you would like more "Notes" pages in your planner, simply print extra of those pages, double sided, to add to the end of the planner.
APPLYING THE STICKER TABS: This set of planner tabs is optional. For best results, print on full-size white sticker (or label) paper found at any copy/office store. Cut out, then fold in half. Peal the sticker back and apply tabs in a staggered fashion on the right side of the corresponding monthly pages. Following the same application instructions... you may choose to simply print on white card stock, punch, crease/fold and adhere with a staple. It's super easy, it's functional - AND makes your planner super cute!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PENS... (Designed for Pentel RSVP) - It's simple! Just trim the strips, curl/roll and insert into pen tube (see graphics for picture tutorial).
HELPFUL LINKS: (#ad)
- RSVP Pentel Pens (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2uOD8ay
- Bright White Inkjet Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2hMfdWC
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
- Personal Binding Machine (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2boFads
* This is not an official church document, I am not directly affiliated with the church... this is simply a cute and functional planning tool I designed to help people in these positions stay organized.
TERMS: Buy it once, print as much as you like!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and should be printed at home or at a copy shop
✔ I generally recommend photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab
✱ DISCLAIMER: The “LDS themed” downloadable products offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are solely those of MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.